Friday, September 29, 2006

Isnt Bait Bus Illegal

Stage 15 - Sahagun - Reliegos

Hostel Another good thing is that there is viatoris departure time ago. So I decided to give me a "freak" and sleep until eight o'clock that morning. This meant that I did not see Apollonius and curious group (formed by a Norwegian guy, Steve, two Austrian girls and Apollonius) to the hostel, but it was worth giving a couple of laps on the bed.



At the end of Sahagún was raining a constant drizzle that did not stop until you reach Bercianos, a town nothing in which I made a stop at the bar. There I met Evelyn, who had come to Sahagun the day before, had been in Terradillos of the Templars and would only come at this stage in El Burgo Ranero. Still I decided to meet her at the shelter municipal de León, a day later.


The stage was boring, dull, nothing more than a halt and looking forward to Leon as the only incentive to go one step after another. I arrived in El Burgo Ranero on over and pick and eat a menu of 8 € in the restaurant Piedras Blancas. Roasted rabbit salad and delicious Leon with a red wine chilled. Gave me strength to spare to go to Reliegos, which ended in the only hostel in town.


The days passed slowly in how fast you went the whole way before you get to Leon, I remember very well the desire I had to see the Cathedral and spend all these bands so plain that bored a lot. El Bierzo and Galicia there were no longer far away ...

No comments:

Post a Comment