Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Funny Announcement New Employee

Step 27 - Portomarín - Melide

The stage would be very hard, and indeed it was. Were forty miles under a landscape that is increasingly going becoming less attractive and mostly ran in the road passable. In fact the highlight of the stage was that we ate in Palas de Rei, a city that has little charm, but it served us well.


Turning now to La Coruña met Luis and Beatriz, father and daughter, he married a both Madrid and Murcia. They live in Murcia and the two engage in physical education. The conversation with new people made the journey much more enjoyable and ended five miles faster.


Luis is passionate about history as I El Cid, and the bill as it feels, with Tuda strength. I really appreciate their attitude, their loyalty. "What good subject if I had a good man," he said, as an example of how difficult it is to manage the good people you have beneath you.


And so we Melide, another poor shelter, this time without hot water. It seems incredible that these things happen in the XXI century. I can pass by poor facilities, a site with no services, including bad food or similar situations that do not depend on the administration of the hostel directly but why had not even seal or hospitable and, regrettably, was the first time in a month I have left a shelter while a penny of donation, as well as pretty pissed ...

All that was forgotten after the bar Ezekiel Melide famous site where we ate a delicious octopus until we were fed up by four dollars. We were with a foreign boys, with Bea and Luis, and that was one of the facts of the road that marked the experience, rather confirmed all these days of reflection. For four times, to pour wine into my glass and then drink a little, appeared on the surface of a perfect fluid cross enclosed in a circle, we even saw how it was gradually forming. A Louis was put goose bumps and even called his wife to tell, everyone freaked, including me, of course.


Throughout my life, especially from about seven years ago, has accompanied me good luck. That feeling might have been horribly wonderful place if it had not been some minor detail. My mother says I have the star and other people that I'm full of good energy. I've always thought that I have protection, that "someone" (or "something") always with me, because I never feel alone. Maybe it's a manifestation of that ...

Everything is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment