Sunday, October 1, 2006

How Much Does A Cyst Removal Cost For A Dog

Step 17 - Lion - Hospital Órbigo

Leon
I left late, as the Lion hostel had no time of departure in the morning. At the end of Leon is the hospital of pilgrims from San Marcos, which is nice if only the front left and since it is now a hostel. And after that begins a succession of great neighborhoods on the outskirts of León, sites that say nothing to Walker and no choice but to go through.



ate at Villar de Mazarife, because I chose the route, although longer, ran through pretty villages and avoided the road. I do not do a few more miles in order not to seem a nuisance by the road passable.


Mazarife In Villar seems to be a war between the houses, with signs exactly the same with different names, including facing each other. I ate a menu in one of the shelters, Casa Pepe, good and plenty for nine euros.

On the road between Villar de Mazarife with Villamanta find the best berries I've eaten the whole way. And when I was eating a few I was surprised a flock "not very big," said the shepherd, about 440 sheep. He said if preferred instead of grape berries could teach me a place to pick wild grapes that did not damage any crops. I grabbed a few bunches, washed them in the source of Villamanta and ate at a bank, a refugee, as he saw it rained or not.


Turning now Órbigo Bridge into conversation with a boring man in his seventies or eighties who was on his farm, eager to talk. He said he did not understand how we could do as many miles for a pilgrimage to Santiago, and that he would not for a million euros. I told him that many people did it by faith, and he said that Santiago was the same as praying a prayer. I told him that James met every pilgrim to Santiago was what he should ask, and he responded very resounding no, that was not possible, he even explain exactly how that was impossible and how the journey had no meaning from that point of view. If that was a test of faith did not help, because I went and I still think that James will make me realize my dream, I still believe in him ... I said goodbye to the man and told me I had a good trip, which was reached step by step away, or what he said Benede, several small gains add up to a great victory.



I arrived very late to
Órbigo Hospital of San Miguel made the hostel was full and had to stay in the parish, which was "too severe", but at that time applied the thank Pilgrim rule and not exact and I stayed. The next day my body was full of bites of that place, it is clear that complaining is easy when you're organizing something, but after that ... I think it is a shelter to avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment