Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Presents



Last year I got to make a lot of Christmas presents. My Nana helped me every week. We started when school started. I finished my presents right before Christmas. I had lots of fun!

This year I think my Nana had more classes. I know she is working more. She is studying to be a doctor. We didn't get to spend a lot of time together. She wasn't able to pick me up from school every Wednesday. Only 1 week in the month. But it is ok. I know she is trying to make kids feel better.

I have been trying to work on my projects by myself. I have a bunch of things made. 1 for my Nana, 1 for my Nono, my abuelitas, my Dad, and the girls. I have 8 little friends. I think I might get done on time. I wrapped a few of them. When I get stuck I put my project away. I wait until I can see my Nana to ask for help.

I gave my friends at school their stockings I made. Nana helped me to make those. My dad took me shopping for stuff to put inside. My friends were really happy. 1 of my friends never had a stocking before. She told me that she was going to hang hers up at her house. I'm glad she liked it! :) C

No comments:

Post a Comment