Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Family

We had everyone over for dinner last night. We went to mass, then my Dad made dinner for all of us. We came back to our house. And we had lots and lots of fun!

I'm starting to think, family is not just the people who are related by blood. My sister doesn't talk to my Dad or me. And I've never gotten to see my baby brother. My mom is not really a mom. It's hard to talk about that. But she just chose to not be a part of our family.

My only real family is my Dad and my abuelitas. We all live together. And I really do LOVE it! We're very close. And we all get along really well.

But I think family is about more people that love you. Like my Nana and Nono. My Nana is a lot like a mom to me. She is always here for me when I need her. She told me to call her whenever I need or want to talk. We have lots of friends who are really close. They're my tios and tias. All of their kids are close to me too.

Family is about people that love you. No matter what, they are always there for you. I like that. I like the family that we have made. It feels nice to have so many people around me that really do love me. They don't expect me to lie for them, or to give them money. They just love me, and I love them. :) C

No comments:

Post a Comment