Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Medical Images Ofmale Erection

When differences are noted ...

always try to be positive.
This road that we had to move is very hard and often are the days where everything seems to cost more. Days when you feel you're walking uphill and is at the end of those days where, at nightfall, although fatigue is extreme, one is revealed at the ceiling of his room thinking about many things at once While it seems that thoughts, anxiety and millions of questions are entangled with each other. The latter
days I felt well.
I always like to see the glass half full rather than half empty. That was always my letter of salvation to the time when the sadness and why they wanted (and still want) invading.
"My son goes to power" is something that I always say to start each day.
And in those gray days where I feel (as I said earlier) that instead of walking on a flat track, road and climbed a mountain at a time, are your laughter, your kisses and your deep brown eyes, which I make you feel that you're on top by pulling the end of a rope to help me up and so to be by your side to follow teaching me to enjoy the little things along with you. Never
I like to compare. I think there has been a success at all. Every time we go to a place together, I let you play as you want, I know that if you feel like you're going to bring to play with a baby, or are you going to allow anyone to approach and play with your buckets and spend some time with them. But when you feel like and just amuse you or tirándote climbing down the slide or you Rock your asking me, while all the other boys play together, I respect you. Are your time, not mine that matter.
The weekend we went to the house of your uncles (my cousins) who met 11 years of marriage. Were you happy when you said you were going to the house of Matthew (son, your cousin) to adore. Matthew is a year and a month longer than you, but despite this difference is love and he is happy every time he learns to be seen. It's great with you, you always pay their toys and you have infinite patience, and enjoy your company.
When we got was also the cousin of Matthew (by the mother) who is your age and who saw no more than three times, but you remembered it when you name it.
is all very well behaved and interacted with them at times, but were the least. When they call you asking you to play or something you seemed to be locked in a little bubble, or not hear, and not even look at you turn. When you play a hard time playing "properly" with toys and if you grabbed a doll instead of doing what others were doing, like make walking or jumping, you were dragged them out of hand and you'd the hall to throw in the air. Of course, as they are small and you do not understand why you did that and I looked puzzled and even laughed at how you act. After several anger from your cousin because he clutched toy toy you dragged them out of the hand to play "your way" and taking advantage of calm I had a toy garage and many toy cars, provided they are asked to entertain you with that. As you played the cousin of Matthew and he asked me: "Why not talk Valentine?" or "I speak but I do not want to hear." And I'd say "What happens is that it is small that you and I can not talk, because he is shy, you have to give her patience and help."
immediately began playing with the car with you, although it was actually next to you, because they'll talk and you see how you kept submerged in the little car going down each of the floors of the garage to put it on the downhills (as chute) in sides.
Until they began to keep the bells and whistles because your aunt promised them ice cream and candy to you, it was with all that played.
All who were present congratulated me that night how beautiful you were and how much better you were. They do not see very often, only your cousin's birthday or those of their parents (my cousins, your uncles). So, I comforted me enough to listen to these things.
They died for love, when you saw the cocaine and asked him a little to the mother of the cousin of Matthew saying, "Mrs. po'favó coca." Or where to go say goodbye to everyone with a kiss. You're a sweet, nobody can deny. You do not have drama when sharing kisses, lol!.
I felt strange that night and I told your dad.
It's like having the sole purpose to help get you ahead and make progress every day, do not look Furthermore more than that: forward, and nothing else.
I am proud of the steps you give and that's what sustains me to follow. Your new words, phone pranks and antics, the cute things Lucia (your inclusive) tells me that you do in the garden, how smart she and your therapists believe that you are, or when you tell me how you played with a playmate the room and the next day to talk to Lucia I see that it is true that in the garden you play with your friends and enjoy their company and they of yours. Are each of these things that make you (as I said earlier) see the glass as half full rather than half empty.
But every so often when I look at "the sides" and I am I can see that interacting or not with kids your age (in this case your cousin), I think, "There is a yawning gap to cross yet, perhaps every day we get a little closer and that gap is slightly narrower, but always going to be there. " Able to grow as you follow the differences more noticeable or not, I do not know.
I know that nothing leads me to think so. Not for nothing I'm two years in this way. I know what thoughts are productive for me and what not. But there are times when I can not avoid them. And I feel a big lump in the throat, the knot that makes me want to mourn, but smile to see your attempt to swallow for not shedding a tear.
Today I choose your smile once again, hold me to that contagious laugh and laugh with you, and think again as the morning, "My son is going to achieve."
do not know if I'll be right, but as I get the air live for that and only that. I will live to be happy, to love, to celebrate each accomplishment as if it were only to continue to consider each of them large and small miracles that, thank God, I can be a witness.
I enjoy your joy, that pure love that only you reside in your little big heart of all who know you are in love. Of these "Tinc kisses mom" (five kisses mom!) You give me every night before bed repeat with your sweet little voice as I go shaping the face (a, do, tees, kato, tinca).
I know this road is hard, and that rather than try to see everything is always in a positive way, often not going to achieve and I will not know how to handle it. And many times instead of repeating the phrase that I think every morning when I wake up, my mind will be some, "I'm tired, I can."
But I also know (and that's my fortune) that every morning my sadness will go flying away, waiting to return to me at any time, when you turn your eyes to see cheeky new sunrise, your smile so perfect and your voice very slowly (as for not wanting to wake) as standing on tiptoe, I say, "Hi Mom! vamo a Jadine! (Hi Mom, go to the garden!)

Today once again choose your joy and your desire to be happy:


I tell you a million times a day, but one more will not hurt you?: BOLD I LOVE YOU MY LIFE!



No comments:

Post a Comment