Friday, June 4, 2010

Vicodin And Lower Blood Pressuee

backward "Bicentennial Celebration, May 25" Missing in Action

A year of "Knight" to celebrate this May 25, day of the bicentennial of our country.
very nervous and anxious, but happy you got your outfit, your black hat and your new shoes to match. You were beautiful!, But what made me happiest was to see you so happy and so excited about what would happen while later ..
As you get dressed (this year without having to negotiate with candy or cookies let you change it wonderfully well) with your sweet little voice told me, "Mom, sir!". You were so happy to perform, to share with your colleagues, you had the night before when you tried your hat, a smile from ear to ear. We
Garden and your breast and your teacher inclusive love died when you were so smart, jiji!, you were a gentleman of the period.
recommendation of them and my family, including your father, I decided to see hidden behind the doorframe, and eavesdrop to see you immediately. This was because last year (see entry) he acts for the July 9 and went out on stage and saw me standing in the background, you began to mourn and ran into my arms, there was no way you could convince that person to return with friends to complete the act, we wept and all the photos came out with a pot to the ground, lol!. You had tested more than good for that act, even your integrator then (Leti) had been outside, because you integrate, participate and you can deal with each test a fantastic, like the rest of your classmates. But your mastitis that day broke down and your participation lasted two seconds.
So providing your possible reaction we decided to make that decision, I would be in secret, lest they see me, Dad would film and your godmother would take the photos.
was beautiful!, You came on stage riding a horse with a cart (the horse made with a broom handle and the cart of cardboard), greet the audience, gave a turn and get out. Such was the emotion I felt, that hidden and everything, I could not help being moved while your godmother would say, "Do not cry, do not cry you're gonna make me mourn me." I saw so great, so nice, it was impossible not long mom a tear, so long a few, jajaj!. I was so happy, so proud of you my King ...
After that came a "core" with umbrellas, which were decorated with blue and white ribbons. Mom made the best he could yours, it is not very good at crafts, but with love, everything is fixable. To dance with the umbrella in hand needs the help of Lucia, and with your support, was gorgeous.
When it was over we went with dad to meet you, fill you with kisses and told you how proud we were of you.
As I told you Tata (grandfather) and Titi (your aunt, you shall be called), who did not want to lose your performance and went to see you, thrashing with both eyes looking for me everywhere, but you stayed calm and a smile. At one point, near the end, our eyes met and I saw the bottom half hidden, but you kept dancing with your friends without any problems ... You're growing, you're more mature, though we stuck all the time, both learned to let go a little hand, and that's wonderful, because it is part of life, your growth and my growth as a mom. Silvi
thy bosom came to congratulate you, like Lucia and both said how beautiful you've been.
That pride you feel this morning Valen! ... I think I used the word "pride" many times in this post, but there is no other way to describe what we feel when we see you there.
Thank you for life so happy, make us happy every day with these little things, which for us are immense.

We love you son!


Here are some pics, I released an album on facebook, so many of you probably saw them, so for those who did not see here are some photos of this beautiful day.


The world's most beautiful smile! ... Trying on the hat last night.


My handsome knight, ready to act. At home before going to the garden


Healthy the photo as a gentleman


With Lucy, my teacher integration. It shows the affection that you have not it, lol!


onstage riding a horse ... the godmother of emotion took the picture for either side, lol!


round dance with my friends.


Korea umbrella, with the help of Lu came out really cute!


With Silvi, my teacher.


Kiss my dad was happy and proud of my performance.


Ceci With my godmother did not lose my spot.


With "Titi" (my aunt) and my "Tata" (abu mother)


With directors of the garden, Charles and Nati, who love Valen.



No comments:

Post a Comment