Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back Home

Nono and I made it home this afternoon. I'm really tired. But I had a lot of fun with him. I was in Florida for over a month. I missed my Dad so much! And mi abuelitas too. My dogs must have missed me. Because they've been sitting in my lap all night.

Tonight, we all went to church. Then my Dad made a big dinner for everyone. It was so yummy. And it was fun to see all of my friends again. :) I missed everyone a lot. I'm glad that Nono gets to stay for a few weeks too. I think it's going to be a lot of fun to have him around.

I'm really tired. I think I should go to bed. We've been up for a long time! It was a long flight home. But I'm glad to be back. I had lots of fun with my Nono. I'm glad I got to go spend some time with him. :) C

No comments:

Post a Comment