Monday, February 14, 2011

Swollen Fingers By Cuticle

"Buried" and "Gru, my favorite villain."



course have nothing to do these two movies except that I have seen in a short period of time, but both are recommended.

"Gru, my favorite villain" has his own universe and we always appreciate it. I really love those assistants who have the villain, these dwarfs yellow that reminded me somewhat of the umpalumpas charlie and the chocolate factory. In addition, banish the idea of \u200b\u200bManichean good and bad good bad. Here ill have a heart and is very positive and show, for children and adults.

"Buried" or "buried" seems amazing in its approach. If me say there is a film without seeing it, I would have considered an impossible folly. But getting despite not catch you look beyond a single decorated wooden box in which that person is, and having only one actor in the whole film, has many things ... terrorism, counterterrorism, the importance of the media and youtube, guilt, helplessness, the desire to live, saying goodbye to loved ones ... Not only has the merit of having done in itself, is very well done.

I hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment