Monday, March 21, 2011

Reading Libertarian Blogs

I was told recently that I don't do justice to "true Libertarians" by conflating them with the Tea Partiers. So yesterday I decided to fill this void in my knowledge of Libertarianism and perused a number of Libertarian blogs and websites.

When I fell asleep last night, I had a dream where it turned out that my husband had been given to me by the government for temporary use. As a valuable commodity, he could only be kept by me for a certain period of time, after which I had to hand him over to another person. This, obviously, did not make me very happy. 

So I decided that I'd rather remain ignorant of true Libertarianism than expose myself to any more websites that give me nightmares about governmentally rationed and distributed husbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment