Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Visiting St.Louis: Need Advice

So my birthday is coming up in April, and I decided that I want to celebrate it by going to St. Louis from Saturday to Monday (April 16th to 18th.) I've been living in this area for over a year and a half and I have never even been to the Gateway Arch. So now the time has come for me to discover what's fun about St.Louis.

For now, I have planned a stay at the Union Station hotel that I love and a visit to a seafood restaurant that I also really like. Of course, we'll also go to the Gateway Arch and take a river cruise. What else is there that I need to visit? Any landmark restaurants? Historic coffee-shops or bookstores? Museums? I know that there is also some international area. What is it called? Say, I get into a cab. What do I tell the driver as to where I want to go?

Any advice will be appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment